As healthcare professionals who have been working at the forefront of this pandemic, we understand the importance of infection-control practices when offering our home to you and your family. Here are some of the things we have put in place to ensure you have a safe stay at Nkanyi House:
- We have limited the number of bookings we are accepting to allow for a minimum of 48 hours between guests.
- Guests are asked to wear masks and maintain physical distancing during their initial home tour with our property manager. Our property manager and staff will do the same.
- We ask that on the day our staff come to clean the home during your stay that you and your family take the opportunity to visit some of the areas many great attractions to allow our staff sufficient space to clean.
- Inhanced cleaning procedures are in place. This includes
- opening of doors and windows to allow for ventilation
- management of all soiled linens and towels throughout cleaning process to prevent cross contamination of clean linens.
- santizing of all high-touch surfaces with approved disinfectants.
- once santized, rooms are not re-entered by our staff.
Should you have any questions about our procedures, or the current state of the Covid-19 pandemic in South Africa, please feel free to contact us.
Annette and Ed